For Adult Use Only: This product has not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disorder or health conditions. This product is not for sale by those under 21 years of age. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician before use if you have side effects or a medical condition. Consumption of Delta-8-THC products may impair your ability to drive and operate machinery. USE EXTREME CAUTION.
This product is derived from hemp and may contain THC which could result in the consumer failing a drug test for marijuana.
3 in stock
Enter your zip code to check local delivery availability
-300mg Delta-8-THC (1 oz.) and 1500mg Delta-8-THC (2 oz.) strengths available.
– Serving size: 1/2 dropper. 300mg = 5mg/half dropper. 1500mg = 12.5mg/half dropper.
– Natural Flavor.
– Lab Tested: <0.3% Delta-9-THC.
– Non-GMO and free of contaminants (lab tested for pesticides, heavy metals, microbes, and residual solvents).
– Ingredients: MCT Oil from Coconut. Active Ingredient: Delta-8-THC.
– Non-GMO, gluten-free, with no animal testing.
– Delta-8-THC products are illegal in Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont. Please note that if your shipping address is in any of the 14 states listed above, and your order includes Delta-8-THC Tinctures and/or Delta-8-THC Gummies, we will not be able to ship your order.
All product statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. On occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists, product size, and/or packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on this website.
If you have any questions about our products or our service detail, please feel free to call us: 678-519-0634 or to message us visiting our Contact page and you can visit our Facebook page.