Celebration Herbals Hibiscus Tea with a twist by blending Hibiscus and Lemongrass tropical flavours together, Celebration Herbals has created a tart and fruity tea that is kid friendly and truly wonderful hot or cold.
2 in stock
Enter your zip code to check local delivery availability
Hibiscus is cultivated throughout the tropics; its flowers are highly prized for making jams, jellies, sauces, and beverages.
Lemongrass is a sub-tropical herb known for its strong citrus flavour and aroma. It became a popular edition to tea blends in the 1970s and was quickly accepted in Europe.
By blending these tropical flavours together, we have created a tart and fruity tea that is kid friendly and truly wonderful hot or cold.
Hibiscus with an Organic Twist Tea Bags
Organic Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa)
Organic Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus)
Fleurs d’hibiscus bio et citronelle bio
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
Celebration Herbals Hibiscus Tea 24 Bags and other Celebration Herbals products are available at All in One Vitamins Fayetteville GA.
If you have any questions about our products or our service detail, please feel free to call us: 678-519-0634 or to message us visiting our Contact page and you can visit our Facebook page.
All product statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. On occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists, product size, and/or packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on this website.