God’s Herbal Blessing Tea by The Old Path Natural Herbs Inc 128 fl oz
Out of stock
1. Supports healthy digestion and stomach function.
2. Promotes the body’s natural anti-inflammatory properties and supports healthy spleen function.
3. Helps stimulate bowel function and relieves the symptoms of mild constipation.
4. A healthy restorative blend of herbs designed to promote overall health and well being.
5. Promotes healthy immune system function.
6. Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range.
7. Supports cardiovascular health.
God’s Herbal Blessing Tea Ingredients
Apple Tree Bark – Apple tree bark was used in formulas to reduce common fevers, intermittent fevers, hyperacidity, heart burn and acid reflux. It reduces diarrhea. Supports healthy tissue in the digestive system. The gentle astringent quality was used to shrink distended blood vessels and loose connective tissue. It was used in formulas to help stop smoking. It was used as a spleen tonic and lymphatic cleanser and was known to shrink an enlarged spleen. It was thought to relax smooth muscles and blood vessels.
Butternut Bark – This herb has a long history of use on the North American continent by certain Native American Tribes and in the Appalachians as an anti-parasitic, a very safe and gentle laxative and an anti-fungal. It was used for rheumatism, headaches, toothaches and a wound healer. It was also used for eczema and other skin conditions, liver congestion and tumors.
White Oak Bark – These trees, native to North America were used in herbal medicine in many ways. Their astringent action made is an excellent remedy for varicose veins, chronic diarrhea, hemorrhoids, poison ivy, burns and wounds. It has anti-parasitic and anti-viral properties. It was used to treat venereal diseases, infections as well as kidney stones and respiratory infections.
Echinacea Root – Cleanses the blood and can be used to treat boils, infected sores, gangrene, septicemia, poison oak and ivy, syphilis, gonorrhea, acute bacterial and viral infections. It has been traditionally used for conditions such as arthritic diseases, cancer, virus, AIDS and venomous bites.
Spearmint – Spearmint contains high quantity of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and nutritious matter. It has a scent similar to that of peppermint, but doesn’t contain as much menthol as peppermint. It is, however, rich in limonene, dihydrocarvone and cineol. Spearmint has potent antioxidant, antibacterial and antifungal effects. It can be used to counteract acne, gas and nausea. It can regulate ovulation and fix abnormal growth of facial hair in women. It opens up respiratory passages and is an anti-inflammatory.
Use and Consumption Tips
• Shake well before drinking.
• Do not microwave!
• Warm on stovetop only. Do NOT boil!
Tea may be consumed warm or cold.
• With Food or Without Food – Without food, is more impactful. With food, is impactful, softer, and gradual.
Persons with organ transplants should not use this product.
• Most effective undiluted.
• Tea may also be applied topically on the skin. Apply with a cotton swab or saturated in a cloth and applied as a poultice for 15 minutes at a time. Do not apply to open wounds unless otherwise advised by a qualified health care practitioner.
God’s herbal blessing tea testimonials can be view online and additional information can be provide by contacting The Old Path Natural Hebs Inc
Manufactured and Distributed by THE OLD PATH NATURAL HERBS, INC., 55 Brent Lane Pensacola, Florida 32503, (850) 457-1515. The Old Path Natural Herbs, INC. often receive calls and emails with inquiries about their wonderful herbal tea. You are invited to contact The Old Path Natural Herbs, Inc. any time with your questions or comments.
God’s Herbal Blessing Tea Atlanta area by The Old Natural Path Herbs Inc is available for in store purchase at All in One Vitamins Fayetteville GA.
All product statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. On occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists, product size, and/or packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on this website.
The Old Path Natural Herbs Inc