Jamaican Black Castor Oil is a natural product of the Oil Nut Tree. Mostly grown wild in the Jamaican high lands. This is a highly concentrated version of the organic virgin oil. You need only to use a small amount to get the desired results.
2 in stock
Enter your zip code to check local delivery availability
The All Jamaican Black Castor Oil is a natural product of the Oil Nut Tree. Mostly grown wild in the Jamaican high lands. This is a highly concentrated version of the organic virgin oil. You need only to use a small amount to get the desired results.
HOW TO USE:
For Hair Growth And Scalp Moisturizer
All Jamaican Black Castor Oil for Eyelash and Eyebrow Growth
All Jamaican Black Castor Oil will help your Eyelashes and Eyebrows to grow thicker and
longer, and keep them from breaking. It also helps you grow new eyebrow hair in bare areas
that might have been over-tweezed. Massaging a little All Jamaican Black Castor Oil over the
base of your eyelashes before bed prevents thinning and promotes rapid growth, leading to
thicker and fuller longer lashes.
How to Use All Jamaican Black Castor Oil for Eyebrow and Eyelash
Wash your face with the Natural Living Face Conditioner to remove all traces of
makeup from your eyelashes and eyebrows. Clean well.
Use a q-tip to lightly apply the All Jamaican Black Castor Oil, It is important to only apply a thin layer, so use a clean tissue to dab away drips from the q-tip if necessary.
Brush the oil evenly through your eyebrows from inner to out tip. Then use the q-tip to
apply the All Jamaican Black Castor Oil to your eyelashes, just as you would mascara, from Black Castor Oil is used in many acne treatment products. All Jamaican Black
Castor Oil can be used to improve many kinds of skin disorders without having a drying
effect on the skin. Most commercial acne management products are filled with
chemicals that cause the drying of the skin and in so doing slows down the production of
sebum. While sebum has been linked to acne, drying out the skin actually leads to even
more sebum being produced in the future, which forced the skin to become dependent on
the treatment in order to stay clear. Using All Jamaican Black Castor Oil, prevents the
skin from drying out, while still reducing the
How to use All Jamaican Black Castor Oil to Remove Acne
1) Bring to a full boil, about one quart of distilled water in an open top pot. (Tap water contains chemicals that will reduce the effectiveness of the process)
2) Remove and place the pot on a stable surface in a position that will allow you to place your face over the pot without causing it to spill..
3) Position your face over the pot while placing a towel over your head to keep the steam from escaping. Allow the steam to hit the face for approximately 3 to 5 minutes or until water is cool. This process will cause the pores to open increasing the skins the ability to absorb the All Jamaican Black Castor Oil , increasing its effectiveness for the acne
4) Use a warm washcloth to remove the dirt and dead skin from the face by lightly wiping the face.
5) Apply a small amount of the All Jamaican Black Castor Oil onto an area the cloth and using a circular motion, apply to the face.
6) For affected areas of the face, apply an extra amount. of the All Jamaican Black Castor Oil .
7) Allow the All Jamaican Black Castor Oil to stay on the skin for a few minutes allowing it can be fully absorbed. Wash your face with warm water and make sure that all of the
oil has been removed from your face.
8) Apply cold water to your face to allow the pores to close up. Do not bypass this step. It is essential to prevent the pores from clogging
9) Thoroughly dry your face and apply light amount of All Jamaican Black Castor Oil on your face. Leave on overnight.
10) Apply extra All Jamaican Black castor Oil on the areas that are causing you problems.
11) When you wake up, wash your face with Natural Living Face Conditioner. The conditioner can be lightly applied to the affected area and left on for the day. This will speed
up the improvement of the acne condition .
If you have any questions about our products or our service detail, please feel free to call us: 678-519-0634 or to message us visiting our Contact page and you can visit our Facebook page.
All product statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. On occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists, product size, and/or packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on this website.
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.