New Chapter Postnatal Vitamins – Perfect Postnatal 96 ct
Nourish your changing needs with our fermented multivitamin formulated especially for new and nursing moms. Our postnatal vitamins are designed so your body absorbs the good stuff. Made with organic vegetables and herbs, delivering energy, mood, and lactation support, and gentle even on an empty stomach.*
New Chapter Postnatal Vitamins – What does Perfect Postnatal Multivitamin do for you?
After your baby is born, your body has different needs. Our Perfect Postnatal Multivitamin delivers key vitamins and minerals for complete nutritional support for new and nursing moms. With targeted nutrients recommended specifically for breastfeeding, and energy support for busy moms, it helps take care of you while you take care of your baby.
- Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D3, and Iodine for breast milk and lactation support*
- Organic superfood blend with Oats, Turmeric, Kelp, and Chamomile for breastfeeding support
- Whole-food fermented B Vitamins for energy, stress, and fatigue support*
- Iron to aid red blood cell production*
- Iodine for thyroid support while breastfeeding*
New Chapter Postnatal Vitamins – What makes New Chapter’s postnatal vitamins different?
Our Perfect Postnatal Multivitamin is made with high-quality, organic, non-GMO ingredients to support the early motherhood and breastfeeding stages of your life. We select the types and level of nutrients that work best for your body and your baby, and ferment key ingredients with probiotics and whole foods. Formulated so your body can absorb the good stuff.
- Fermented with whole-food nutrients and formulated for absorption
- Superfood herbal blends especially for postpartum moms
- Complete nutrition throughout the day with 3 nutrient-packed tablets
- Gentle enough to take anytime, even on an empty stomach
- First postnatal vitamin to be made with certified organic vegetables and herbs
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.