QCarbo 32 is a powerful herbal detox drink in a grape flavor specially formulated if you have frequent exposure to toxins and medium to large body mass.
Out of stock
Same-Day Premium Detox Drink, Grape-32oz
Specially formulated if you have frequent exposure to toxins and medium to large body mass.
1 . Shake the bottle and drink the entire 32 oz. at a comfortable yet consistent pace.
2 . Urinate frequently during the first hour to expel toxins. Drink water as needed.
3 . Same day cleanse achieved
1. If you can, do a pre-cleanse. Learn more about a pre-cleanse.
2. Drink water. The more you urinate and flush your body, the quicker you’ll be cleaner.
3. We recommend drinking enough water after your detox to urinate 3 or more times
4. Avoid toxins. Why add toxins when you’re trying to clean your body of them, right?
5. Consider avoiding, nicotine, smoking, alcohol and more.
6. Start your detox on an empty stomach
7. An empty stomach may help the vitamins and herbs absorb into your body more quickly
8. Consult your physician before your detox, particularly if you’re taking any medication.
1. Eliminate all lifestyle toxins from your daily routine as soon as possible and avoid them for as long as you want to stay cleansed.
Consider avoiding alcohol, caffeine, tobacco and more.
2. Drink water – to help keep your digestive system active and flushes toxins out, even before you start your detox.
3. Don’t eat too much. An empty stomach may help vitamins and minerals pass through your digestive system more easily.
NOTE: You can drink more water to help flush out more toxins, but it’s not required.
*Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Label Information is subject to change. Please check the label on the bottle for most recent information.
If you have any questions about our products or our service detail, please feel free to call us: 678-519-0634 or to message us visiting our Contact page and you can visit our Facebook page.